Register my international trip
International Travel Registration
If you are a student, please use the Student Travel Registration. But first - check if your country is subject to university review!

Not subject to review? Time to register! Please have your passport information ready.

If you are a faculty or staff member, please use the Faculty/Staff Travel Registration. If this is the first time you are using this or have not previously stored your passport information, please have this information available.