Skip to content

In an Emergency


What to do in an Emergency?

If you need medical or security help while abroad on a Tufts-related trip:
  1. Call the equivalent of ‘911’, if appropriate
  2. Call International SOS at + 215-942-8226 (worldwide, 24/7/365) for additional help, including non-emergency help. You may call collect.

International SOS provides medical and security advice and referrals and emergency evacuation services to eligible Tufts travelers abroad. To ensure access to these services, it is crucial that all international travel be registered in the Tufts Travel Registry. International SOS will inform the appropriate parties and stakeholders at Tufts University.

Additional Emergency Resources

Embassy Information Sheets
Locate the nearest embassy

American Citizen Services and Crisis Management
Provides emergency services to Americans traveling or living abroad